Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just some sentences...

One of my proudest "Mommy Moments" was over hearing Carter sing to the dog, to the melody of Sublime.  "Chubbins, is what I got.  I said remember that."

Most of Ellie's sentences recently start with, "I'm a four year old." Like for instance, "I am a four year old now, so I don't have to take a nap."

To add to the Ellie dictionary: Snargles.  Definition.  When Chris give her cuddles with his 5 o'clock shadow, he is giving her snargles.  Not to be confused with "snorkels" which sound exactly the same.

Carter's New Year Resolution is to become a better Ninja.

Ellie called me upstairs for "one more kiss." I found her standing on her bed, pants down, mooning me and laughing her ass off.

My New Year Resolution is to run 365 miles this year.  The catch is I am not counting my regular workouts.  So the runs have to fit in on my off days.  Oh Snap.  The other resolution is to finish the year debt free.  So. Close.



1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite! Keep writing the funny things down...they will be awesome later!! <3 Love you my friend. You are missed! <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete