Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Girl

This sweet baby girl had her very first birthday party planned for this past weekend.  I was so excited to  watch her have a special day.  We rented a bounce house, and it rained cats and dogs.  But we are surrounded by such amazing friends, who crowded in my house and spoiled her with more pink gift bags than I even imagined.  It was a little too crazy for me to be distracted with taking many pictures but this was taken right after her party.  This is her right after her party, checking herself out with her new clip-on earring and crown.

My friend and I are planning her 4 year old session, this will be the first time another photographer gets a go at her, and it will give me a chance to get in the pictures with her!  I am beyond excited about that.

Ellie, I love you everyday.

Health, Happienes, and Daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment