Friday, December 13, 2013

Just Some Sentences

In this house, Christmas presents that come from the mainland are exempt from the "must wait until Christmas" rule.  Unless of course the present is for the kids, then they wait.
There are a few things about my kids that I never want to forget, like how Carter empties his piggy bank to donate to the Philippines, and Ellie refuses to pick out a candy while Carter is in school without getting him one.
A few weeks ago Ellie told my MIL that she wanted a Blue Stuffed Bunny for her birthday.  Guess what came in the mail today?  How lucky is she to have people who will go on wild goose chases for the perfect gift?
I have exactly seven days until "stay-cation." I plan on wearing lots of comfy clothes, but that isn't really different than any other day.
I made mention to my dad that I miss Cleveland radio, so he got me about 20 Oldies CDs for Xmas.  I know this, cause I opened it already.  I am a total rebel.
I spent half of the night updating my portfolio, and I couldn't be happier with how much I have grown in 2013.
I think 30 was the best year of my life.  It was certainly the healthiest.  I don't think that is a coincidence.
Living in Hawaii is amazing, but it isn't very festive.
I had Ellie's teacher-conference, and just as I suspected, she is perfect.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorite sentences!! Sending Love from Ohio <3 Love Sarah J

    ReplyDelete