Saturday, October 26, 2013

Busy

“I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone.” 
― Dr. Seuss

.
.
.


Did you ever notice how people put value into how busy they are?

"Oh hey, how are you?"
"Good!  Busy!"

Not me, my valuable days are the ones where I have nothing to do at all.
But that just isn't the way it is right now, not in this stage of my life at least.  Most everyday is BUSY.

I have entered into the phase of parenting where everything is scheduled.  Kindergarten, Pre-school, Gymnastics, Karate, Playdates, even my workouts are pencilled in a calendar. At least once a week I forget something.  That is just me,  I can be a little flighty.  Mix all that in with trying to run a business- and my days are literally booked up weeks in advance.  It can be exhausting.  But the most rewarding type of exhausting, you know?

My point, the days that we have nothing to do are pretty awesome.


IMG_8521 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment