Friday, September 13, 2013

Iphone Photo Dump

IMG_8105
'Merica

IMG_8121
Look at him all fancy.


IMG_8126
Best Friends


IMG_8139
Don't even get me started about how shamelessly I am reliving my childhood through her.


IMG_8152
Tooth number FOUR! PS. Those eyes!


Untitled
Complete.


Untitled
<3


Untitled
In case you were wondering what unconditional love looks like. Untitled 
Everyday.

  Untitled 

A Samurai and hisDog.
  Untitled 
Twins. Don't tell Chris I posted this pic. If he ever read this, I could be in trouble. ;) Untitled Untitled 
The Teeny Tiniest Flower, in the history of Teeney Tiny Flowers, picked for me by a Teeny Tiny Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously in LOVE with you, and your family. I know this is crazy...but I miss you all the time! <3 Sarah J

    ReplyDelete