Friday, August 23, 2013

Just some thoughts...

"It's not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to the world."




August has flown by.  Carter started Kindergarten.  Elie is in Pre-K.  And I started a new workout routine called Bootcamp.  I may have cried during my first two classes, but I already cut four minutes off my regular run. 
I have been working a lot.
Which I am so thankful for.
Carter got his hair cut again.  I love all the extra kissing radius. 
He has lost three teeth now.  And the fourth one is hanging on by a thread.  
His smile keeps changing on me, who knew I could love it more than I already did?
Ellie has had a growth spurt.  
I wish I could keep her tiny forever.  
But I love who she is turning into. 
I never met anyone so simultaneously sensitive and adventurous. 
Lately I have heard lots of it's weird/scary it is that we are getting "old," and all I can think is how lucky we are that we get to.
Life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment