Monday, January 7, 2013

Balance

"Life is too damn short, for fucks sake, just do what makes you happy." -Unknown




My life has no balance.  Everything is always running in high gear, and usually leaves me fried.
I have thought about this for a while- I have thought about this post for a while.
But alas, I am short on words lately (imagine that) and temporarily tapped out on creative juices.
So, in search of balance, and I am renewing my yoga cert this weekend, and resolving myself to start teaching sometime this year.
My life can't be all about the kids, or my husbands career, or planning for the future.  I need something to enrich me more.  And maybe I will never be rich from doing photography, or teaching yoga to a bunch of retirees at the YMCA, but it just might feel good.  It's at least worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment