Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Buggie

Tonight while I was tucking Ellie in, she asked me to lay down and sing a song to her.  She lifted her blankets up and gestured for me to crawl in her bed.  It made her so happy that I said, "Ellie, maybe one day we can plan a slumber party and Mommy can sleep in here with you."  Of course she begged me to make that tonight, so I said, "how about for your birthday, we will have a slumber party with just Mommy and Ellie."  She said, "And maybe for my birthday you will buy me a toy camera so I can take pictures?  I want to be just like you."
Just when I thought I was done shopping...
That girl knows how to work me.

Ellie playing in my "studio" while I was setting up for a newborn shoot.

1 comment:

  1. 1. This might be the sweetest post of all time
    2. I am so proud of how much you have accomplished in Hawaii already. I love love LOVE that you have your studio! You make me wanna figure out what I am supposed to do and then DO IT like you have :)

    ReplyDelete