Saturday, September 15, 2012

ABC's of Little Moments

Age
29
Beverage of Choice
Water, Coffee
Chore you Hate
Dishes
Daily Routine
Wake up, Coffee and Cuddles, Preschool, Run, Naptime/Shower, Chores, Dinner, Books, and Bed
Essential start of the day
COFFEE!
Favorite Color
Green
Favorite Game
Euchre, though I can't even remember the last time I played.
Height
5’5″
favorite Ice Cream flavor
Chocolate.  And it MUST be old fashioned, and SUPER frozen.
Beloved piece of Jewelry
My wedding band
Kids (names & ages)
Carter, 4 1/2 & Ellie, 2 1/2
Where do you Live
Hawaii
Favorite Movie(s)
I don't even know, but the first two that popped in my head are Talladega Nights, and What Dreams May Come.
Nickname
Mama
Occupation
Mommy, Wife, Photographer
Pet Peeve
Clothes on the floor.
favorite Quote
"Someone else is happy with less than what you have."
Right or left-handed
Right
Siblings
2 older brothers.
Time it takes to get ready
Ten minutes.  Seriously.  LOL
Unusual Fact
As soon as I got pregnant I bought an outfit for the kids.  I knew Carter was a boy, and Ellie was a girl from day one.
Best Vacation
Does my Hawaii "permanent vacation" count?
What makes you lateI am never late. Ever.
Xrays you’ve had
Too many too count.
Yummy food that you make
Flat Bread Pizza
favorite Zoo animal
Hands down, Giraffe.

1 comment:

  1. I stole this for my blog...cute idea! <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete