Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today

Today we went to Turtle Beach, but we got lost on the way there.  So we decided to go to Hanauma Bay, but we got lost on the way there too.  On our way to being even more lost, we ended up in Waikiki, and I am so happy that we did.  
That beach is PERFECT for the kids.  There is a break wall, so there is essentially no waves and it is super shallow.  It rained a bit, but we were already wet, so who cares.  
I took my waterproof point-and-shoot Chris bought me a couple of years ago.  I decided just to play with it, I never even looked through the view finder, I literally just held it out and shot.  I even let the kids take a few pics.  We ended up with some really candid, super fun shots, that show perfectly the kind of carefree morning we had.  
Who would have figured two little gingers would love the beach so much? 


No comments:

Post a Comment