Friday, July 27, 2012

Rainbows and Butterflies

Ellie has been sleeping for the past three nights.  I feel like a million bucks.  She is acting like a million bucks.  Well... a million bucks for Ellie.

I have been back in my running routine, which has been sporadic since we moved in to the new house.
That makes me feel good.

It is really easy to eat healthy in Hawaii- because we couldn't afford to go out to eat even if we wanted to.  HAHA.  No seriously.

Carter is such a boy now.  He is so sweet and lovable, it is hard to see him as anything other than a baby, but he is getting to be a big kid.  He is SO smart.  I have been spending extra time doing workbooks and reading, and it is crazy how fast things just click for him.   Workbook- that is Carter's idea of playtime...

Chris' schedule so far has been pretty comfortable.  Easy compared to the sea duty.

So all in all, things are chugging along around here.  We are finally starting to settle into day to day life, and really ready to get out and explore the island.

I guess, with a view like this from your backyard- you have to adjust eventually.



No comments:

Post a Comment