Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Recap

We moved into our house.
What else is there.
Family back together, under one roof.
I finally feel like I am adjusting to Hawaii a little.  Not there yet, I am homesick.  BUT I just found out my mom is coming to visit next week.  What could cure homesickness like a visit from your mom?
So here are some pics of what we did this month.
(Mostly staying close to home and getting settled, plus I have been sick ALL month.)


We played dress up.
  IMG_1875 
 A lot.
  IMG_2335 





 And made bubbles.
  IMG_2137 
 A lot.
  IMG_2336 



And painted.
  IMG_1948 
 A lot.
  IMG_1954 




 And hunted snails.
  IMG_2018 
 A lot.
  IMG_2310 
(Yes, those are different snails. They are everywhere around my house. 




 We cooked.
  IMG_2010 
 A lot.
  IMG_2370 2 
 (heck yes I made an Angry Bird Pizza, heck yes I am the coolest mom ever.) 





We did a little yoga,
  IMG_2350 
 and a few pull ups.
  IMG_2426 





 Then spent some time at the zoo.

IMG_2549 




 And then dressed up some more.

Untitled
Untitled 


 Not too shabby June, July is really going to have to step it up to compete.

1 comment: