Sunday, March 11, 2012

This weekend.

March 2012

March 2012

A warm weekend in Cleveland= HURRY UP, GET OUTSIDE, IT WON'T LAST. So we did. We played in the mud, swung on the swing, and took lots of pics.




Reese just turned 6 months, so I did a little photo shoot for him.
March 2012
March 2012
March 2012

He is such a star, but not afraid to share the lime light with his siblings and cousins:
March 2012

March 2012

Can you believe how much those little faces resemble each other!?

Or how sweet these two are?
Iphone Pics
Really it doesn't get any sweeter than my two. Even at their worst, they are still the best. Not perfect, but definitely close.

PS. Did I ever share the picture of Ellie after she got her hair blow-dried?
Iphone Pics
No I am not a pageant mom, but she would totally win.
She got her first REAL haircut last week.
IMG_6652
IMG_6651
At the same salon I have been getting my haircut since I was a little girl. No way I am coming to Cleveland and not visiting The Ritz.

I just updated my portfolio page. Check it out. ashleylangtry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment