Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My fearless baby.


video


This video was taken this morning at the park near our house.  We met with Connie and Emmah, and fed the ducks/geese way too much food. 
On the way back, all the kids lined up on the curb and walked back to the cars as if they were on a tightrope.  I held Emmah's hand, and Connie went to hold Ellie's, "NO!  Ellie do!"  
She fell.  And fell.  And fell some more.  She repeatedly refused help.  It must have taken her twenty-five falls to get herself to the car.  And she got up every time.  And she stepped back on that curb.  Every. Time. 

She drives me crazy, she rarely listens, she cries A LOT, but I know this strong will of hers is going to make her one hell of a woman.

And I am already so proud.


“She had a bottomless well of love for me.” 
― Mitch AlbomFor One More Day

No comments:

Post a Comment