Monday, October 10, 2011

263

"There can be no better exercise for strengthening the heart than reaching down and lifting people up."
Gibson Publishing
 
 

What a stressful busy couple of days I have had. If you know me personally, you can probably see it on my face.
But it is true. There is no better therapy than my babies. And laughing my butt of on the treadmill with my girl. And taking pictures in San Diego. And creating scavenger hunts. And phone dates with Chris while he is in port.

I have been avoiding my calendar, because it just reminds me how little he has been home the past two years, and how we have a months to go before shore duty is official.
Shore duty means I get my husband back (allegedly) but also that I leave this home I have created, and the friends who give me belly laughs.

Life sure can be bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment