Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September is in full swing...

A single day is enough to make us a little larger. -Paul Keen

So far this month we had a birthday, (Happy Birthday, Dad.)

And a birth. (Happy Birthday Reese.)
My newest nephew:
 

We had some cuddles- and yet another opportunity to add a photo to my "Like Father Like Son" Collection.
Septemberv 2011


Spiderman showed up at our house.
Septemberv 2011


We had an ice cream party.
Septemberv 2011
Oh yeah, we busted you, Ellie.
Septemberv 2011


We explored Mt. Helix
Septemberv 2011

Septemberv 2011



I debated with myself which is my new favorite pic of Ellie,
this one:
Septemberv 2011
or this:
Septemberv 2011


I played with my baby, who isn't much of a baby anymore:
Septemberv 2011


I did my duties as a soccer mom:
Septemberv 2011


And had a few laughs while I was at it.
Septemberv 2011


No wait, maybe this is my new favorite picture of Ellie:
Septemberv 2011


We have been playing at indoor play areas, because the heat has been unbelievable.
Septemberv 2011


And I have been taking a few photography classes.
Septemberv 2011

Septemberv 2011

Septemberv 2011

September 2011
So I can keep taking pics like this of my babies:
Septemberv 2011


I even got in a date with Lover before he left...again.
Septemberv 2011


Today we got another visit from a lizard.
September 2011

I think he came for a photo shoot.
September 2011
 I obliged.
September 2011

Not going to lie though.  All this business and single parenting is a little stressful.  I have been a crabby girl. I think I need to take a lesson from my girl, and stop and smell the roses.
Septemberv 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment