Sunday, August 28, 2011

This week.

Show me a girl with two feet planted firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a girl who can't put her pants on.- Annul Marchand 

This week was hot.  Hot Hot Hot.  And humid.  Uncharacteristically humid for our area.  So we played inside a lot.  More than usual.

Our new favorite game:
009
Carter may be changing from Woody Lightyear to Spiderman. The jury is still out on that one.

We colored a lot.
002
Carter has become a portrait artist.
Ellie is HUGE on coloring. Carter never colored the way she does. She can keep busy for hours with a box of crayons.
And we played on the computer. Carter he so good on the computer- like seriously.
August 2011

I signed up for some photography classes- When I get to HI I was to start a small business, but I need some practice.
Then I can take pics like this all the time
August 2011
This is what I have always wanted to do, and it is time I do it. Time to start dreaming a little, and stop trying to keep my feet too firmly planted on the ground.  
September is going to be such a busy month- I just can't wait for it to start :)

Also, this weekend, my friend was playing with my camera and snapped a couple pics for me. Which I LOVE- I never get pics of me with the family.

August 2011

August 2011

August 2011

August 2011

August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment