Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mom's day off...

Since about mid-deployment I have been saying all I need is a day off.  One day to not get woken up by a little mini at 5am. One. Day.
So last night I (rudely, so I am told) declared, "Tomorrow is it!  Tomorrow is my day.  The rules go like this: no one is to wake me up under any circumstances, I will not be cooking, and most of all, I WILL NOT being doing dishes!  This by the way, does not mean you can leave a full sink for me on Monday..."
I slept until 8:30.  Eight, glorious thirty.
And Chris even did the dishes!





This is evidence that Chris has never done the dishes in this house.  Just sayin'.

***LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!***

1 comment:

  1. Did he use the concentrated liquid dish soap? I did that once... Granted I was like 10... But Chris gets a pass cuz he's a guy.

    ReplyDelete