Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
All of Sunday seemed like a blur that I couldn't decide if it passed too quick, or not quick enough.
All I kept thinking was how bad I needed to lay down, and how it wasn't happening for me.
That evening a series of unfortunate events transpired that put the topper on my day.
- I am standing in the kitchen cleaning up dinner, and Carter comes running in "Mama, poop!" As he is walking to me, shit is falling out of his over sized underwear. (Note to self: design underwear exactly like the Gerber trainers, that actually fit a 18 month old runt.)
-Chris scoots Carter off to the bathroom, I clean up the shit. (beginning to look like a theme for the week)
- I start to mop the kitchen floor real quick like before I actually get to sit down, and Carter comes running it declaring victory over the toilet "POTTY PRIZE MAMA!"
- Carter's feet come out from under him on the wet floor. Since I just took the gate down between rooms, I have to say- I really didn't see that coming.
- I settles him down, check him over tell him that is why he is not allowed in my kitchen- return to kitchen to grab his snack.
- Carter follows me, this time face plants on the floor. Busts open top and bottom lips. Grrr.
- I calm him down again, get ice pack, yadda yadda- decide every one is tired and maybe I should just give him an early bath.
- Proceed to slip while leaning over the tub. Twist my stomach up so bad that I start puking.
- Throw in the towel.
In a matter of an hour I cleaned up, shit, blood, puke and piss.
What a difference a day makes.
Have a busy week ahead, working a few extra hours, FRG meeting, school work ect. ect.
Working on personal moral for the week...
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Of course, half of the fun is running the halls before the show starts.
Grandma, of course, wanted to buy him a souvenir. I was always taught that getting to go to the show was a treat in itself, but who am I to argue when someone wants to do something nice for my kid.
The look of awe on his little face is priceless. Once the show started, out of no where, he would say "SURPRISE" and give me a hug- just to let me know that he liked his surprise.
He sat for the whole show, yelled "bye-bye" at the end, and even got to throw pennies in the wishing fountain on our way to the car. I don't know why he likes that so much, but he could stay there all day if I let him.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Tonight, Chris family is coming. Grandma, Grandpa, and Eddie haven't made it out yet so it is exciting. We have big plans for Carter tomorrow, Nan is bringing fresh apples to make apple pies for Chris' pre-birthday, and Chris is taking the fam on a tour of the base.
Here is crazy boy mid-rumpus, being silly as anything.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
So here is my bargain with God: Take what you must Sir, but just leave me my memory of Carter- standing with his pants around his ankles, bent all the way over, waving to the shit is just unloaded in his Elmo undies, yelling, "Hi Poop! Mama, Poop! HIIIIIIII POOOOOP!"
Sunday, September 13, 2009
He has good days and bad days, I guess like any toddler his age, but mostly I am pretty happy with his behavior these days. The big thing lately is he wants me to carry him everywhere ??? I don't know where that came from, but it is literally becoming painful.
Chris is still having knee problems, but he is coming along. We are STILL waiting for news on his crossrate but it has to be soon. I would just really like to know what is coming in the next couple months. The "not knowing" kind of makes it hard to breath.
I am getting bigger, but not huge yet. I am starting to feel the third trimester coming, 25 weeks so far.
Hopefully some good news soon with plans of when and where we are moving. :)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
The downside, it was H.O.T. I mean, 90+ degrees every single day.
The start of September on the other hand- has been AHHHHHHMazing. Hopefully it stays this way. I remember thinking last year that October was beautiful, so even if it stays hot, there is hope in the near future.
We went to Bluebird Gap farm this morning- fresh air, cool breeze, day off... ***smiles***